Chamber seeks nominations for outstanding citizen
The Basehor Chamber of Commerce is seeking nominations for the 2013 Outstanding Citizen Award to be presented at the Basehor July 4th Celebration.
Nominees must be a resident of Basehor or the Basehor area who has contributed to the betterment of the community. Nominations may be submitted by individuals or sponsored by a civic organization.
Nomination forms are available at Basehor Community Library, Citizens Savings & Loan, First State Bank and Trust, Community National Bank or City Hall. Forms are also available online at basehorchamber.org. The entry deadline is Monday, June 10.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants