June 8 reunion event open to all BSHS alumni
Recognizing the close community created by the school system in Bonner Springs and Edwardsville, the Bonner Springs High School Alumni Association has planned an All-Alumni Reunion 7-10 p.m. June 8 at Tanner’s in Shawnee, 22374 W. 66th St.
The event will be the first of its sort because, unlike the reunions held by various classes each year marking the anniversary of a class’s graduation, the All-Alumni Reunion is open to all graduates of Bonner Springs High School.
E-mails providing information on the event were sent out as “save-a-dates,” and Class of 1996 alum Wes Uhl has started a database so that other BSHS graduates can provide their contact information and receive news on the reunion and other events.
The event will feature a cocktail called “The Brave,” from which a portion of the profits will go to the Alumni Association’s funding in order to support future events. There also will be a competition for the Most Senior Classmen and Most Junior Classmen in attendance and the Highest Class Attendance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to receive updates.
More like this story
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Confusion remains years after creation of 'Unified Government'
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties