Special city council meeting called
The city of Basehor announced Wednesday morning that they will be holding a "special" city council meeting at 6 p.m. at Basehor City Hall.
City Clerk Corey Swisher said special meetings are usually called when there are personnel matters the city has to deal with that require the presence of city council. Swisher did not say what the nature of tonight's meeting is but said that most matters dealing with personnel are not discussed in a public forum.
More like this story
- Mature Living: Many parents offer their retirement savings to pay for children's education
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Ex-U.S. representative seeks to expand lobbying firm in Kansas
- Kansas gun dealer to pay $132K to woman for selling to felon
- Kansas firm criticized for plan to hike electric rates $152 million