State Legislators to speak in Basehor
Kansas Senator Tom Holland and State Representative Willie Dove will speak in Basehor at the VFW post at 9 a.m. Saturday and will answer residents’ questions and concerns regarding next year’s legislative session.
The event, cosponsored by the Basehor Community Library and the Basehor VFW, will coincide with the monthly Basehor VFW breakfast that occurs every second Saturday of every month. The VFW’s breakfast runs from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. at their post located at 2806 N 155th St.
More like this story
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Jeanette Klamm, USD 458 Board of Education
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: Gary Johnson, USD 458 Board of Education
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal