State Legislators to speak in Basehor
Kansas Senator Tom Holland and State Representative Willie Dove will speak in Basehor at the VFW post at 9 a.m. Saturday and will answer residents’ questions and concerns regarding next year’s legislative session.
The event, cosponsored by the Basehor Community Library and the Basehor VFW, will coincide with the monthly Basehor VFW breakfast that occurs every second Saturday of every month. The VFW’s breakfast runs from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. at their post located at 2806 N 155th St.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty