Wolf Creek Parkway extension set to open Nov. 5
The City of Basehor released new constructions compeletion dates for the Wolf Creek Parkway extension project on Monday after re-opening 158th Street a week ahead of schedule.
Originally scheduled to open mid-November, the new portion of Wolf Creek Parkway between 155th Street and 158th Street is now scheduled for completion on Nov. 5, weather permitting.
Construction continues on 155th Street as crews work on north-bound lane of traffic. During this phase of construction, crews will be prohibiting traffic from turning right off westbound State Avenue onto 155th Street and will be asking drivers to use 158th Street instead. 155th Street is scheduled to be completed by December 2.
More like this story
- Kansas judge allows suit over citizenship rule to continue
- Kansas court's approval of death sentence not seen as shift
- Kansas AG plans to appeal ruling blocking anti-abortion law
- Analysis: Kansas abortion ruling could have sweeping effects
- Judge blocks Kansas' ban on 2nd-trimester abortion procedure