BLHS soccer to host Maur Hill today
The Basehor-Linwood boys soccer team has received the No. 11 seed in the northeast regional bracket, released Saturday by the Kansas State High School Activities Association.
The Bobcats (5-11) will host No. 14 Maur Hill-Mount Academy (2-12) in a play-in game at 6 p.m. today. BLHS earned a 2-1 win Oct. 22 at Maur Hill.
The winner of today's game will travel Tuesday to No. 2 Piper (11-5) for a 5 p.m. game. The winner of that game will advance to the regional finals, where it will face the winner of No. 5 Olathe-Heritage Christian (10-6) and No. 8 Kansas City Christian (8-8).
More like this story
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts
- Wichita says pot ordinance should be stayed till court rules
- High court to hear Kansas plea to reinstate death sentences
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues