Council work session moved to next week
This month’s Basehor city council work session will take place at 7 p.m. Monday at City Hall. The monthly session usually takes place on the first Monday of the month, but City Hall was closed Monday for the Labor Day holiday.
The council’s other regularly scheduled meeting will take place at its normal time at 7 p.m. Sept. 16 at City Hall.
More like this story
- Study: Many Kansas Turnpike accident hotspots near Lawrence
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- Tests conducted on highway leading to abandoned mining town
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt
- Ex-U.S. representative seeks to expand lobbying firm in Kansas