Council work session moved to next week
This month’s Basehor city council work session will take place at 7 p.m. Monday at City Hall. The monthly session usually takes place on the first Monday of the month, but City Hall was closed Monday for the Labor Day holiday.
The council’s other regularly scheduled meeting will take place at its normal time at 7 p.m. Sept. 16 at City Hall.
More like this story
- State officials ready to work with Bonner Springs's K-7 requests
- 86-year-old man dies in single-engine plane crash near Pratt
- U.S. Soccer National Training Complex to begin construction by summer
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Area students included on fall 2014 KU honor rolls