Basehor city council Sept. 16 agenda
Basehor The Basehor city council will meet at Basehor City Hall, 2620 N. 155th St., at 7 p.m. Monday, Sept. 16. On the table is an update of the city's comprehensive plan which has already been recommended for approval to the council.
Basehor City Council Regular Meeting Agenda
- Roll Call by Mayor David K. Breuer and Pledge of Allegiance
- Consent Agenda (Items to be approved by Council in one motion, unless objections raised)
- 8-19-2013 City Council Minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- Call to Public
Members of the public are welcome to use this time to comment about any matter relating to City business that is listed on this Agenda. The comments that are discussed under “Call to Public” may or may not be acted upon by the Council during this meeting. There is a five-minute time limit. (Please wait to be recognized by the Mayor then proceed to the podium; state your name and address).
- Unfinished Business - (None at this time)
- Consideration of Ordinance No. 634 – Comprehensive Plan Update
- Comprehensive Plan Implementation
- City Administrator’s Report
- Mayor’s Report
- Council Members Report
- Executive Session (if needed)