Basehor Rustlers 4-H club to celebrate 60th anniversary
The Basehor Rustlers 4-H club is inviting all senior citizens and past Basehor Rustlers to come join us at their annual Good Neighbors Dinner and Tea.
This year, the event is themed as a diamond jubilee to honor the year the club began, 1954, also known as the year of the diamond. It is also the club's 60th anniversary. Desserts and beverages will be served along with entertainment.
The event will be held at the Basehor-Linwood Middle School from 2-4:30 p.m. on Apr. 12. THe club is asking attendees to R.S.V.P. with the following organizers: Debbie Tindell, (913) 724-3257, Sue Eberth, (913) 724-1631, or Angelia Pebley, (816) 729-3594.
More like this story
- Kansas: Plan to divert Missouri River water not feasible
- Brownback supports rural incentives program amid skepticism
- State creates quarantine zone for bird flu in rural Leavenworth, Wyandotte counties
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Kansas Supreme Court to consider convicted killer's appeal