Basehor Rustlers 4-H club to celebrate 60th anniversary
The Basehor Rustlers 4-H club is inviting all senior citizens and past Basehor Rustlers to come join us at their annual Good Neighbors Dinner and Tea.
This year, the event is themed as a diamond jubilee to honor the year the club began, 1954, also known as the year of the diamond. It is also the club's 60th anniversary. Desserts and beverages will be served along with entertainment.
The event will be held at the Basehor-Linwood Middle School from 2-4:30 p.m. on Apr. 12. THe club is asking attendees to R.S.V.P. with the following organizers: Debbie Tindell, (913) 724-3257, Sue Eberth, (913) 724-1631, or Angelia Pebley, (816) 729-3594.
More like this story
- Middle America braces for strong storms, possible tornadoes
- Some Kansas regions report near record rainfall in May
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties
- Flash flood warning in effect for Leavenworth County, parts of Wyandotte, Johnson counties
- National Weather Services issues more flood watches, warnings for area