Basehor Easter egg hunts draw large crowds
Basehor Two community Easter egg hunts had children of all ages scrambling to find pastel colored eggs Saturday morning.
A Easter egg hunt at Basehor-Linwood High School drew hundreds and gave youth photo opportunities with the Easter bunny and Donald Duck. Another hunt at Basehor City park also drew large crowds and provided lunch to all of the families. The Easter egg hunt at the park was sponsored by the Country Place Senior Living Center, First State Bank and Trust, the Medicine Store in Basehor, and the Little
Angels Christian Center.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- Quapaw tribe seeks dismissal of lawsuit over casino plans
- Hollywood Casino delays start of hotel project
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues