Basehor VFW and Community Library hosting local legislators Saturday
Basehor It’s still early in the Kansas Legislative Session, but Basehor's local representatives in Topeka have been busy.
The Basehor Community Library and the Basehor VFW are offering residents the opportunity to meet with and hear State Sen. Tom Holland, D-Baldwin City, and Rep. Willie Dove, R-Bonner Springs, as they report on legislative activities in the 2014 session.
The event begins at 9 a.m., Saturday, with a pancake breakfast.
More like this story
- Basehor recognizes police officers, public works employee who helped arrest sex offender
- Kansas City Connection: New Year’s options and a last-minute gift guide
- BLAS continues to add families to Christmas 'Adopt-A-Family' program
- Basehor-Linwood schools announce kindergarten roundups
- Basehor prepares to "Boom with Pride"