Leavenworth County Republicans to have Lincoln Day dinner Saturday in Leavenworth
The Leavenworth County Republican Party will have a Lincoln Day Dinner this weekend.
The event will be 6 p.m. Saturday at the Riverfront Community Center, 123 S. Esplanade in Leavenworth.
Doors open at 5:30 p.m., with a social hour and silent auction starting at 6 p.m.
Dinner will be served at 6:30 p.m., with a program and speakers to run from 7:30 to 9.
The event will feature Kansas Lt. Gov. Jeff Colyer. Other Republican legislators slated to attend are U.S. Rep. Lynn Jenkins and U.S. Sen. Pat Roberts, Kansas Attorney General Derek Schmidt and Kansas Treasurer Ron Estes.
Leavenworth County Commissioner Dennis Bixby and state Sen. Steve Fitzgerald are sponsoring musical entertainment the Vogt Sisters, who will perform bluegrass music.
Cost is $45 per person or $360 for a table of eight. For more information or to register, contact Leavenworth County GOP chair Micahel Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-745-7716.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Bonner Springs balloon fest puts the helium in Halloween
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: Group golf and a great escape
- Kansas City Connection: a place for good jazz, eats; Starlight lets it go
- Both Kansas Cities raise age to buy tobacco products to 21