Basehor-Linwood mixed chorus preparing for big show
Basehor The Basehor-Linwood High School Mixed Chorus is warming up their vocal chords this Sunday during a show in Basehor at the Holy Angels Catholic Church before they travel to Wichita to perform at the state Music Educators Association convention.
This is the first time any Basehor-Linwood group has been invited to perform at the convention, with the exception of last year when the event was cancelled due to snow. BLHS's Mixed Chorus is the only 4A choir invited from the entire state.
If you'd like to see a preview of their performance, join them Feb. 23 at 4 p.m. at Holy Angels Catholic Church.
The Kansas Music Educators Association convention is scheduled for 10 a.m. on Feb. 28 at the Century II Convention Center in Wichita, Kan.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Presidential museum visit causes reflection on recent history
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol