Pitt State honor rolls include Basehor, Bonner students
Several area students were listed on Pittsburg State University’s honor rolls for the 2013 fall semester.
Kyle Orr, Basehor senior in Automotive Technology, was named to the All A Scholastic Honors list.
Bonner Springs students included Nicole Bishop, a senior in English, on the All A Scholastic Honors list; and Steyr Stubenrauch, a junior in Nursing, and Timothy Stephens, a senior in Construction Management, on the Dean’s Scholastic Honors list.
To qualify for Dean’s Scholastic Honors, a student must complete at least 12 semester hours, receive a grade point average of 3.6 for all credit course work that semester and have no grade lower than a B in any course. To qualify for All-A Scholastic Honors, a student must complete at least 12 semester hours and receive a grade of A in all credit course work for the semester.
More like this story
- Bonner's 9th annual Marble Day debuts mascot
- Ray Cox remembered as truly dedicated to his community
- Health Department workshop teaches health-related community planning
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)