Basehor’s newest restaurant: Jalapeños Mexican Grill
Basehor In about a three weeks, Basehor will be home to a new location of Jalapeños Mexican Grill.
The restaurant is set to open by the middle of March, according to City Administrator Lloyd Martley, who announced the new business at this month's city council meeting. The owner of the restaurant was not available for comment this week.
The restaurant's owners also own three El Mezcal locations in Lawrence and two in Topeka. They also owns the Jalapenos Mexican Grill in Tonganoxie, which opened in April 2012.
Jalapeños Mexican Grill will be located in the former location of the 24/40 Cafe, tucked on the back side of the Basehor Town Square off Wolfcreek Parkway.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Bonner Springs balloon fest puts the helium in Halloween
- Kansas CIty Connection: Fall chock-full of colorful events
- Kansas City Connection: Getting pumped for postseason baseball
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- Kansas City Connection: Dance festival, Big Picnic, Van Halen make braving summer heat worth it