Bonner Springs dentist offers free seminars
Bonner Springs Dentist Thomas Drake is offering several free seminars about sleep apnea, snoring and dental health.
Drake has scheduled lectures for the following dates: 1 p.m. today at the Linwood Library; 2 p.m. Saturday at the Tonganoxie Library; and 1 p.m. March 8 at the Bonner Springs Family YMCA.
Drake’s seminars are aimed to help participants understand snoring and sleep apnea diagnosis and treatment, as well as the oral appliance approach.
For more information, contact the dental office at 913-721-1300.
More like this story
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Basehor-area Legislator seeks Common Core comments
- Salina company acquires 13 vintage record presses
- Artist hopes Bonner's 'Marble Crazy' event broadens horizons