Bonner Springs dentist offers free seminars
Bonner Springs Dentist Thomas Drake is offering several free seminars about sleep apnea, snoring and dental health.
Drake has scheduled lectures for the following dates: 1 p.m. today at the Linwood Library; 2 p.m. Saturday at the Tonganoxie Library; and 1 p.m. March 8 at the Bonner Springs Family YMCA.
Drake’s seminars are aimed to help participants understand snoring and sleep apnea diagnosis and treatment, as well as the oral appliance approach.
For more information, contact the dental office at 913-721-1300.
More like this story
- USD 458 employee becomes 2015 district graduate
- Bonner drama club provides performance outlet for secondary students
- The show must go on: Walcott competes at KU Relays, performs in school play in same night
- Kansas City Connection: Eating recommendations for moms (and everyone else)
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map