Tonganoxie man in serious condition following one-vehicle crash
A Tonganoxie man is listed in serious condition at an area hospital following a crash south of Tonganoxie.
The accident occurred about 2:30 p.m. Friday on U.S. Highway 24-40 near Hemphill Road.
Gary H. Ohler, 66, was driving north on U.S. 24-40 when Ohler experienced a medical condition and lost control of a 1999 Ford Ranger, according to Kansas Highway Patrol reports.
The truck went into the north ditch and rolled, reports said.
He was taken to Kansas University Hospital with injuries. He was in serious condition, a hospital official there said Monday.
It was unknown whether Ohler was wearing a seat belt, reports said.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie man injured in crash listed in fair condition at KU hospital
- Accident victim in fair condition at KU hospital
- Head-on wreck sends 2 Tonganoxie residents to area hospitals
- Kansas City, Kan., man killed in 24-40 wreck
- Drivers in Sunday accident south of Tonganoxie in fair condition at KU Hospital