Tonganoxie man in serious condition following one-vehicle crash
A Tonganoxie man is listed in serious condition at an area hospital following a crash south of Tonganoxie.
The accident occurred about 2:30 p.m. Friday on U.S. Highway 24-40 near Hemphill Road.
Gary H. Ohler, 66, was driving north on U.S. 24-40 when Ohler experienced a medical condition and lost control of a 1999 Ford Ranger, according to Kansas Highway Patrol reports.
The truck went into the north ditch and rolled, reports said.
He was taken to Kansas University Hospital with injuries. He was in serious condition, a hospital official there said Monday.
It was unknown whether Ohler was wearing a seat belt, reports said.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Kansas City Connection: 36 Months in Kansas City
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- 25 years on, disabilities act has changed lives of millions