Basehor police calls for Jan. 20-26
• Fire call, report of gas smell, 5:14 a.m., Parallel Road
• Traffic complaint, speeding, driving with a revoked or suspended license, possession of marijuana and no proof of insurance, 6:38 a.m., Cedar St.
• Alarm call, 10:06 a.m., State Avenue
• No peddlers license, two people selling AT$T Uverse without city license, 7:39 p.m., Leavenworth Road
• Alarm call, 10:29 p.m., McCormick Drive
• Open door, work van with open door, 10:32 p.m., 155th Terrace
• Alarm call, 4:53 a.m., Clubhouse Drive
• Traffic complaint, speeding, 12:52 p.m., 155th St.
• Keep the peace, 4:02 p.m., Iron Creek Court
• Welfare check, 8 p.m., Klamm St.
• First aid assist, 11:07 p.m., Prairie Way
• Rollover accident, single vehicle with no injuries, 7 a.m., Kansas Highway 7 and Hollingsworth Road
• Fire call, power line arching, 7 p.m., Meyer St.
• Alarm call, 10:05 p.m., 158th St.
• Suspicious activity, two vehicles parked at business, 11:06 p.m., Pinehurst Drive
• Traffic complaint, motorist assist with disabled vehicle, 6:51 a.m., State Avenue
• Alarm call, 7:36 a.m., Clubhouse Drive
• Traffic complaint, disabled vehicle with no tags, 1:11 p.m., Elm St.
• Alarm call, 7:32 p.m., 158th St.
• Alarm call, 4:05 a.m., 158th St.
• Welfare check, 11:23 a.m., Elm St.
• Welfare check, 1:20 p.m., 155th St. and State Avenue
• Fire call, watermain break, 7:50 p.m., Bradford Court
• Welfare check, 9:34 p.m., Prairie Way
• Traffic complaint, unoccupied vehicle with expired tag, 2:08 a.m., Crestwood Drive
• Keep the peace, 12:47 p.m., Iron Creek Court
• Animal complaint, welfare check of dog, 12:48 p.m., Parallel Road
• First aid assist, 5:08 p.m., 155th St.
• Animal complaint, report of someone poisoning pets, 5:29 p.m., 158th Court
• Animal complaint, two dogs at large, 8:03 a.m., 157th St.
• Keep the peace, 10:43 a.m., Klamm St.
• Alarm call, 11:55 a.m., Pinehurst Drive
• Vehicle fire, 12:56 a.m., 166th St. and State Avenue
• Fire call, unattended trash barrel fire, 6:27 p.m., State Avenue and 158th St.
• Fire call, trash barrel fire, 8:30 p.m., 155th Terrace
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Basehor-Linwood schools announce kindergarten roundups
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development seeking applicants for 2015-16
- Kansas to get grant to defray advanced placement exam costs
- Generating change: Ag Hall looks to reinfuse energy with Barnyard Babies event