State Senator to hold meeting at Bonner High
The Kansas State Senate Minority Leader, Sen. Anthony Hensley, is planning a visit to Bonner Springs High School to meet with area educators, parents, school district employees, and other advocates of education.
Hensley, D-Topeka, plans to come to BSHS at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday as part of a listening tour across the state.
Hensley is the longest-serving member in the history of the Kansas Legislature. He taught special education for more than 30 years until last year, when he switched to high school government in Topeka USD 501.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs pastor Randy Beemon
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- Kansas City Connection: 36 Months in Kansas City
- Face to Face: Don Wheeler, Bonner Springs City Band Commission