Bonner Springs pool accepting applicants for summer positions
The Bonner Springs Aquatic Park is now accepting applications for its seasonal positions.
For the 2014 season, the city is seeking lifeguards (paid $8.25 per hour), admission and concession stand workers (paid $7.25 per hour) and swim instructors (paid $10 per hour). All applicants must be at least 15 years old.
For more information, call 913-422-5321 or email Jordyn Swalley, aquatics supervisor, at email@example.com. Applications are available at the Bonner Springs Community Center, 200 E. Third St., or online at bonnersprings.org.
More like this story
- USD 458 bond issue supporters make final push
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Kansas Senate panel's budget debate part of crowded agenda