Bonner Springs pool accepting applicants for summer positions
The Bonner Springs Aquatic Park is now accepting applications for its seasonal positions.
For the 2014 season, the city is seeking lifeguards (paid $8.25 per hour), admission and concession stand workers (paid $7.25 per hour) and swim instructors (paid $10 per hour). All applicants must be at least 15 years old.
For more information, call 913-422-5321 or email Jordyn Swalley, aquatics supervisor, at email@example.com. Applications are available at the Bonner Springs Community Center, 200 E. Third St., or online at bonnersprings.org.
More like this story
- Kansas officials to urge schools to teach financial literacy
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- 2 USD 204 board members would be unable to serve under proposed law
- USD 458 board reviews culinary program, other high school developments
- Kansas lawmakers seek data on school board members