Bonner Springs pool accepting applicants for summer positions
The Bonner Springs Aquatic Park is now accepting applications for its seasonal positions.
For the 2014 season, the city is seeking lifeguards (paid $8.25 per hour), admission and concession stand workers (paid $7.25 per hour) and swim instructors (paid $10 per hour). All applicants must be at least 15 years old.
For more information, call 913-422-5321 or email Jordyn Swalley, aquatics supervisor, at email@example.com. Applications are available at the Bonner Springs Community Center, 200 E. Third St., or online at bonnersprings.org.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas House passes teacher collective bargaining compromise
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers