Kansas: Flu vaccine for uninsured adults running low
Wichita The Sedgwick County Health Department has run out of flu vaccine for uninsured adults.
The agency says the vaccine is still available for children, regardless of whether they’re insured. Uninsured children are charged on a sliding fee scale based on family income.
Remaining flu vaccinations currently can be administered at the health department’s clinic in Wichita. The shortage has raised concerns of a broader deficiency of vaccine across the state.
More like this story
- Budget shortfall, World Series among Kansas' top 2015 news
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Appeals court refuses to rehear Kansas abortion threat case
- Kansas clergy says refugee order violates religious liberty
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday