Fundraiser set for Basehor twins in need of brain surgery
There will be a fundraiser for Basehor’s Blake and Lance Tranckino, twin baby brothers who require reconstructive brain surgery, this Saturday in Tonganoxie.
From 8 a.m.-4 p.m. March 15, a swap meet and car corral will take place and arts and crafts, business and food vendors will will be selling items at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds in Tongnoxie. The Basehor VFW Post 11499 is contributing food and drink items and will donate all of the proceeds tot he Tranckino family. Contact for the March 15 fundraiser is Travis Wilson, 785-840-7160.
Online donations also can be made at youcaring.com/BLAKELANCE or at any First State Bank and Trust location.
More like this story
- Kansas lawmakers' tax plan makes numerous policy changes
- Mature Living: Government: No benefit hike for Social Security next year
- Kansas school district officials announce layoffs, pay cuts
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Kansas officials defend pension bonds after Moody's report