Basehor police calls for Mar. 3-9
• Keep the peace, 8:14 a.m., 155th St.
• Criminal damage to property, 10:28 a.m., Pine Oak Drive
• Traffic complaint, abandoned vehicle, 12:15 p.m., 155th St. and State Avenue
• Animal complaint, dog fell through ice, 2:20 p.m., Clubhouse Drive
• Animal complaint, dogs at large, 6:57 p.m., Cedar St.
• Domestic dispute, 9:11 p.m., Sheehan Road
• Traffic complaint, disabled vehicle, 9:25 a.m., 158th St. and State Avenue
• Keep the peace, 1:14 p.m., Prairie Way
• Traffic complaint, speeding, 1:16 p.m., 155th St. and Donahoo Road
• Suspicious activity, car driving slowly through neighborhood, 4:15 p.m., 166th St. and State Avenue
• Animal complaint, injured bird, 4:24 p.m., Landauer Avenue
• Fire call, smell of smoke, 10 p.m., 158th Court
• Suspicious activity, person looking through trash, 8:46 a.m., Elm St.
• Alarm call, 10:18 a.m., 159th Terrace
• Animal complaint, skunk complaint, 12:03 p.m., Ripley St.
• Keep the peace, 3:42 p.m., 158th Court
• Alarm call, fire alarm pulled, no fire, 4:11 p.m., 155th St.
• Accident on private property, 5:38 p.m., 155th St.
• First aid assist, 7:34 a.m., Pinehurst Dr.
• Larceny, theft of construction tools, 8 a.m., Coralberry Crossing
• Theft, theft of dealer vehicle tag, 3:17 p.m., Parallel Lane
• Traffic accident, two vehicle accident, 3:25 p.m., Poplar St.
• Disorderly conduct, 7:44 p.m., 155th St.
• Suspicious activity, suspicious basement light on in house, 8:02 p.m., 155th St.
• Suspicious activity, 8:15 p.m., Freeman Drive
• Traffic accident, 9:31 p.m., 155th St.
• Traffic accident, 1:56 p.m., State Avenue and 142nd St.
• Animal complaint, dog in roadway, 2:47 p.m., Hollingsworth Road
• First aid assist, 3:36 p.m., Elm St.
• Suspicious activity, vehicle illegally parked, 11:59 p.m., Parallel Road
• First aid assist, 5:45 p.m., Sheehan Road
• Traffic complaint, 8:05 p.m., Parallel Road
• Alarm call, 8:27 p.m., Juniper Lane
• First aid assist, 9:36 a.m., 169th St.
More like this story
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties
- Confirmed mountain lion sightings rise in Missouri, Kansas
- Basehor library program offers tips on butterfly, bird habitats
- Kansas student's budget documentary stirs controversy
- Backyard Beauty: Basehor area resident turns yard into wildlife habitat