Saturday fundraiser to benefit Basehor twins needing reconstructive brain surgery
A Saturday fundraiser will benefit Blake and Lance Tranckino, twin baby brothers who require reconstructive brain surgery.
From 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, a swap meet and car corral will take place and arts and crafts, business and food vendors will be selling items at the Leavenworth County Fairgrounds in Tongnoxie. Contact for the March 15 fundraiser is Travis Wilson, 785-840-7160.
Proceeds will help with Blake and Lance’s medical bills, which are expected to cost $100,000. The specific surgery is not covered under the family's plan through KanCare. Blake and Lance's parents are Vic Tranckino and Karla Holton, Basehor.
Online donations also can be made at youcaring.com/BLAKELANCE or at any First State Bank and Trust location.
More like this story
- Reviewing the legacy of a 'good, but unfortunate' president
- Kansas Democratic Party names new executive director
- Budget, taxes head up crowded agenda for Kansas Legislature
- 2015 Candidate questionnaire: James Blancarte, Linwood City Council
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty