Two new businesses open in Basehor
Basehor Two new businesses, a restaurant and liquor store, opened recently in Basehor.
Jalapeños Mexican Grill, located in the Basehor Town Square opened this week after several months of construction.
The restaurant’s owners also own three El Mezcal locations in Lawrence and two in Topeka. They also owns the Jalapenos Mexican Grill in Tonganoxie, which opened in April 2012. Jalapeños Mexican Grill is located in the former location of the 24/40 Cafe, tucked on the back side of the Basehor Town Square off Wolfcreek Parkway.
Across the street, Bohanon’s Wine and Spirits opened recently in the newly constructed retail space next to First State Bank and Trust. The drive-thru liquor store focuses on selling craft beer and specialty liquors.
More like this story
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Face to Face: Bonner Springs librarian Jane Rink
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Edwardsville police implement new body cameras for officers
- Midwest economy: February glance at Kansas, Missouri