Basehor Chamber of Commerce accepting nominations for Outstanding Citizen Award
The Basehor Chamber of Commerce is again seeking nominations for the 2014 “Outstanding Citizen Award” to be presented at the Basehor July 4th Celebration. The award was first give in 1989 and has been given annually ever since. Last year’s recipient was Vickey Long.
The winner of the Outstanding Citizen Award is determined by the Board of Directors of the Basehor Chamber of Commerce. The nominee should be a resident of Basehor or the Basehor area, who has contributed to the betterment of the Basehor Community. Nominations for this award may be submitted by individuals or sponsored by a civic organization. Nominations should be made by June 10.
For more information on how to nominate Basehor's Citizen of the Year, contact the Basehor Chamber of Commerce at email@example.com or visit their website at basehorchamber.org.
More like this story
- Man convicted in Jewish site killings is sentenced to death
- Man charged in Jewish site killings sought to explain motive
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- The Latest on Jewish shootings: Jury weighing death sentence
- Kansas governor signs nation's 1st ban on abortion procedure