Basehor winery receives awards for eight wines
Holy-Field Vineyard and Winery has just been awarded its 7th Jefferson Cup Competition Wine Award for its Valvin Muscat wine.
In addittion to the Jefferson Cup, seven other Holy-Field wines earned awards: Merit awards went to the Chambourcin, Cynthiana, Tailgate White and Seyval 2014.
Excellence awards went to Tailgate Red, Amitié 2014 and Melody.
The Jefferson Cup Invitational is based in Kansas City and is the only competition that honors the best among wineries from all of America’s wine regions.
More like this story
- Basehor-based Holy-Field takes top honors at wine competition
- Holy-Field Vineyard seeks volunteers for 'Picking Sunday'
- Wineries, craft breweries experience growth in Kansas
- Basehor fundraiser carries on tradition of support for Safe Harbor
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development to celebrate 25 years April 9