National Weather Services issues more flood watches, warnings for area
The National Weather Service has issued more warnings and watches because of anticipated rainfall.
A flash flood watch is in effect until 1 p.m. for Douglas and Jefferson counties, while a flash flood watch continues until 4 p.m. for Johnson, Leavenworth and Wyandotte counties.
A flash flood warning is in effect until 4:30 p.m. for northern Leavenworth County and northwest Wyandotte County.
The NWS also issued a flood warning for Stranger Creek near Easton until 2:15 a.m. Saturday.
More like this story
- Flash flood watch issued for Johnson, Leavenworth and Wyandotte Counties
- Flash flood warning in effect for Leavenworth County, parts of Wyandotte, Johnson counties
- Heavy rain causes lowland flooding in south-central Kansas
- Steady rain swelling Missouri, Kansas streams, rivers
- Blizzard warning issued for northwest Kansas