Special Basehor-Linwood BOE meeting set
Basehor-Linwood USD 458 will have a special meeting of the Board of Education at 6 p.m. today to close out its fiscal year.
The meeting, set at the District Office at 155th and Parallel streets, will include a budget hearing, approval of bills and payroll, consideration of a network fiber upgrade bill, adoption of the 2014-15 budget amendment, and closing out the 2014-15 funds.
For more information, call the district at 913-724-1396.
More like this story
- Basehor-Linwood USD 458 board sets special meeting
- Retirement celebration set for USD 458 bus coordinator
- Bonner schools' request for additional funding denied; Basehor-Linwood receives half of funding requested
- Basehor-Linwood Middle School names new principal
- Basehor, Bonner districts agree: Block grant funding unfair