Kansas-Johnson County College offer degree program
Lawrence Kansas University and Johnson County Community College are offering a degree program that will allow students to take classes simultaneously at both institutions.
The institutions announced Monday that students enrolled in the Degree Partner Program will take core classes at the community college and upper-level courses for their major at the university. Students will have access to advising and support from both schools.
Officials at both schools said in a news release the program will allow students to take the courses they need at each institution when it works out best for them.
More like this story
- Education focus: JCCC partners with Clorox for on-site manufacturing courses
- Education focus: Dwayne Peaslee Technical Training Center prepares for fall push
- Class of 2015: BLHS senior says organization is the key
- Southern Leavenworth County Leadership Development seeking applicants for 2015-16
- Kansas Wesleyan unveils new majors, changes to curriculum