Photo detail

  • Print
  • Favorite
  • Comment

This 1941 Chevrolet Luverne "pumper" truck was recently donated back to the Bonner Springs Fire Department. The department is now asking the community for photos of memories of when the truck was in use from the 1940s to 1960s.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.