0
Votes

Back to photo galleries

Basehor's first library

The Reuben Basehor Library, named after the town founder who helped build it, was constructed in 1903. It still sits in the backyard of a home near Leavenworth Drive and 155th Street in Basehor.

photo thumbnail

Wooden shelves about five feet high line the walls of the old Reuben Basehor Library.

photo thumbnail

This concrete building, sitting in the backyard of a home on Leavenworth Road just east ...

photo thumbnail

On display at the Basehor Historical Museum are 26 books that were found on the ...

photo thumbnail

Two holes on either end of the old Reuben Basehor Library provided the only "air ...

photo thumbnail

A metal pole is the only other marker, besides the Reuben Basehor Library, of the ...

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Commenting has been disabled for this item.

Advertisement