- Wind Advisory issued February 18 at 6:53AM CST until February 18 at 6:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 9 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018
- Expires: 6 p.m. on Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM CST THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Topeka has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect until 6 PM CST this evening.
* TIMING...Strong and gusty winds will quickly increase by 9 AM
this morning and persist through much of the afternoon.
* WINDS...Sustained winds of 30 to 35 mph are expected with gusts
up to 45 to 50 mph.
* IMPACTS...Travel will be difficult for high-profile vehicles
traveling on west to east roads such as Interstates 70 and 35.
A very high fire danger exists today and strong winds will
make it very hard to control any fires. Outdoor burning is
- See more at NOAA