- Flood Warning issued July 20 at 10:37AM CDT until July 22 at 6:15AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:37 a.m. on Monday, July 20, 2015
- Expires: 6:15 a.m. on Wednesday, July 22, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Chariton River near Prairie Hill affecting Chariton and Macon
Missouri River at Napoleon affecting Jackson...Lafayette and Ray
Missouri River at Waverly affecting Carroll...Lafayette and Saline
Missouri River At Miami affecting Carroll...Chariton and Saline
Missouri River at Glasgow affecting Chariton...Howard and Saline
Missouri River at Boonville affecting Cooper and Howard Counties.
Moniteau Creek near Fayette affecting Howard County.
Petite Saline Creek near Boonville affecting Cooper County.
Stranger Creek at Easton affecting Atchison and Leavenworth
Grand River near Chillicothe affecting Linn and Livingston
Grand River near Sumner affecting Livingston...Carroll...Chariton
and Linn Counties.
Grand River near Brunswick affecting Carroll and Chariton Counties.
Missouri River at Sibley affecting Clay...Jackson and Ray Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Stranger Creek at Easton.
* from this evening to Wednesday morning.
* At 9:30 AM Monday the stage was 3.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise
to near 18.4 feet by early Tuesday morning. The river will fall
below flood stage by Tuesday morning.
* At 18.0 feet...1st street in easton and 231st street north and
south of easton begin to flood.
* At 17.0 feet...Water enters low-lying fields south of easton.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Easton 17 3.5 Mon 09 AM 18.4 early Tuesday morning
- See more at NOAA