- Flood Warning issued May 24 at 10:06PM CDT until May 26 at 2:53PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:06 p.m. on Sunday, May 24, 2015
- Expires: 2:53 p.m. on Tuesday, May 26, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Blackwater River at Valley City affecting Johnson and Pettis
Blackwater River near Blue Lick affecting Cooper and Saline
South Grand River at Urich affecting Bates...Cass and Henry
Stranger Creek at Easton affecting Atchison and Leavenworth
Wakenda Creek at Carrollton affecting Carroll County.
Crooked River near Richmond affecting Ray County.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Stranger Creek at Easton.
* until Tuesday afternoon.
* At 9:47 PM Sunday the stage was 20.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Monday afternoon.
* At 20.0 feet...All roads out of easton except for highway 192 west
of 231st street in easton are closed.
* At 19.5 feet...Highway 192 just east of easton is closed due to
swift current of water over the road.
* At 18.0 feet...1st street in easton and 231st street north and
south of easton begin to flood.
* At 17.0 feet...Water enters low-lying fields south of easton.
Location FS Stage Day/Time Forecast
Easton 17 20.0 Sun 10 PM 19.6 early Monday morning
- See more at NOAA