- Flood Warning issued October 22 at 9:44AM CDT until October 24 at 8:17AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 8:30 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 22, 2017
- Expires: 8:17 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2017
...The National Weather Service in Springfield has issued a Flood
Warning for the following rivers in Kansas...
Little Osage River at Fulton affecting Bourbon County.
.Heavy rainfall over the past 24 horus will cause river levels to
rise above flood stage.
For the Little Osage River at Fulton. ...For the Little Osage
River at Fulton...
* At 9:16 AM Sunday The stage was 11.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will rise above flood stage by this evening
and continue to rise to near 23.8 feet by around midnight. The
river will fall below flood stage by tomorrow morning.
* Impact...At 25.0 feet...Moderate flooding begins at the gage site.
Farmland at the gage site becomes covered by flood waters, and
Highway 31, east of town becomes flooded. Highway 31, four miles
west of Fulton has flood waters reach four to six feet in depth.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Mon Tue Wed
Little Osage River Basin
Fulton 22 11.2 Sun 09 AM 23.2 6.3 4.7
- See more at NOAA