- Flood Warning issued May 18 at 12:16AM CDT until May 19 at 3:18AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 12:16 a.m. on Monday, May 18, 2015
- Expires: 3:18 a.m. on Tuesday, May 19, 2015
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Little Osage River at Fulton affecting Bourbon County
Flooding continues along the Little Osage River near Fulton.
The river is expected to fall below flood stage early
...For the Little Osage River at Fulton...
* At 12:00 AM Monday The stage was 22.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 22.5 feet by
after midnight this morning. The river will fall below flood stage
early this morning.
* Impact...At 22.0 feet...Minor flooding begins at the gage site.
Flood waters mainly affect farmland along the Little Osage River
Basin between the gage site and Highway 31 west of Fulton.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Tue Wed Thu
Little Osage River Basin
Fulton 22 22.3 Mon 12 AM 6.3 5.3 4.9
- See more at NOAA