- Flood Warning issued October 14 at 1:40AM CDT until October 15 at 10:42AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 1:40 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 14, 2014
- Expires: 10:42 a.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 15, 2014
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Kansas...
Little Osage River at Fulton affecting Bourbon County
Little Osage near Horton affecting Vernon County
.Heavy rainfall over the past 48 hours across the Little Osage
River Basin will cause river levels to rise above flood stage.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Little Osage River at Fulton.
* At 1:16 AM Tuesday The stage was 20.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...rise above flood stage by early this morning and
continue to rise to near 23.3 feet by this morning. The river will
fall below flood stage by late this morning.
* Impact...At 22.0 feet...Minor flooding begins at the gage site.
Flood waters mainly affect farmland along the Little Osage River
Basin between the gage site and Highway 31 west of Fulton.
FLOOD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
LOCATION STAGE STAGE DAY TIME Wed Thu Fri
Little Osage River Basin
Fulton 22 20.2 Tue 01 AM 10.0 5.8 5.1
- See more at NOAA