- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 22 at 3:46AM CST until February 23 at 12:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 3:46 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
- Expires: midnight on Friday, Feb. 23, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT CST
* WHAT...Sleet and snow this morning is expected to give way to
periods of freezing drizzle and freezing rain by the late
morning and into this evening. Additional snow and sleet amounts
could add up to an inch, while 1 to 2 tenths of an inch of ice
is possible through the evening.
* WHERE...Portions northeast Kansas.
* WHEN...Until midnight tonight.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The wintry mix of precipitation will result
in difficult travel conditions into this evening. Be prepared
for slick and hazardous road conditions.
- See more at NOAA