- Winter Weather Advisory issued April 06 at 10:54PM CDT until April 07 at 4:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 10:54 p.m. on Friday, April 6, 2018
- Expires: 4 a.m. on Saturday, April 7, 2018
...Light wintry mix transitioning to snow creating slick roads
across southeast Kansas overnight...
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM CDT
* WHAT...Light wintry mix of sleet and freezing rain changing to
light snow. Light ice and snow accumulations likely.
* WHERE...Southeast Kansas, especially closer to the Oklahoma
* WHEN...Until 4 AM CDT Saturday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery roads. Be prepared for
reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA