- Flood Warning issued May 28 at 4:02AM CDT until May 29 at 12:48PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 4:02 a.m. on Thursday, May 28, 2015
- Expires: 12:48 p.m. on Friday, May 29, 2015
...The flood warning continues for the following river in Kansas...
Neosho River Near Parsons affecting Labette and Neosho Counties.
Neosho River Near Oswego affecting Cherokee and Labette Counties.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Neosho River Near Oswego.
* Until Friday afternoon.
* At 7:00 AM Wednesday the stage was 21.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 17.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 21.0 feet...Xavier Road leading north from the river
gage bridge floods. Also 13000 Road next to the left river bank
becomes affected by flood waters.
FLD OBSERVED FORECAST 7 AM
Location STG STG DAY TIME Fri Sat Sun
Oswego 17.0 21.0 Wed 07 AM 11.1 10.1 9.7
- See more at NOAA