- Frost Advisory issued October 20 at 2:34PM CDT until October 21 at 8:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2 a.m. on Sunday, Oct. 21, 2018
- Expires: 8 a.m. on Sunday, Oct. 21, 2018
...Cold high pressure will bring freezing temperatures to the
.A cold Canadian air mass will move across the plains and settle
over the Ozarks region tonight. The center of the Surface high
will move nearly overhead allowing temperatures to fall below
freezing for much of the eastern Ozarks with the reminder of the
region seeing widespread frost.
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 8 AM CDT
* TEMPERATURE...Temperatures will fall into the lower 30s tonight
with some locations falling below the freezing mark.
* Impacts...Low temperatures and light winds will allow for the
widespread development of frost. This will impact outdoor plants
if not protected.
- See more at NOAA