- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 24 at 1:52AM CST until February 24 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 1:52 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018
- Expires: noon on Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST
/11 AM MST/ TODAY...
* WHAT...Ice accumulations of up to one tenth of an inch are
expected. Most of central and southwestern Kansas will
experience freezing drizzle. There could be some light snow
accumulations up to half an inch across portions of west
central Kansas including Syracuse and Scott City.
* WHERE...Portions of central, south central, southwest and west
* WHEN...Until noon CST /11 AM MST/ Saturday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The ice will result in slick sidewalks
and difficult travel conditions. Be prepared for reduced
visibilities at times if areas of freezing fog develop.
- See more at NOAA