- Wind Chill Advisory issued January 16 at 3:11AM CST until January 16 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 3:11 a.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018
- Expires: noon on Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018
...Bitterly Cold Wind Chills Monday Night...
...WIND CHILL ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST TODAY...
* WHAT...Very cold wind chills expected. The cold wind chills will
cause frostbite in as little as 30 minutes to exposed skin.
Expect wind chills to range from 15 below zero to 25 below
* WHERE...Portions of east central and northeast Kansas and
central, north central, northeast, northwest and west central
* WHEN...Until noon CST today.
A Wind Chill Advisory means that cold air and the wind will
combine to create low wind chills. Frost bite and hypothermia can
occur if precautions are not taken. Make sure you wear a hat and
- See more at NOAA