- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 11 at 3:13AM CST until February 11 at 7:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 3:13 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 11, 2018
- Expires: 7 a.m. on Sunday, Feb. 11, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 AM CST THIS
* WHAT...Areas of light freezing drizzle are expected through early
Sunday morning, resulting in slick road conditions as a light
glaze of ice may accumulate on roadways. Motorists should use
extreme caution when traveling.
* WHERE...Portions of east central and northeast Kansas.
* WHEN...Until 7 AM CST this morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Be
prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
- See more at NOAA