- Winter Weather Advisory issued January 22 at 12:46AM CST until January 22 at 12:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 12:46 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 22, 2018
- Expires: noon on Monday, Jan. 22, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON CST
/11 AM MST/ TODAY...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Plan on slippery road conditions,
including during the morning commute on today. Damage to trees
and power lines is possible. Total snow accumulations of up to
two inches are expected.
* WHERE...Central and northern portions of southwest Kansas.
* WHEN...Through noon today.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Strong north winds of 25 to 35 mph with
gusts to 50 mph are expected. Be prepared for reduced
visibilities at times with areas of blowing and drifting snow.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
- See more at NOAA