- Winter Weather Advisory issued January 10 at 11:11PM CST until January 11 at 9:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 11:11 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 10, 2018
- Expires: 9 a.m. on Thursday, Jan. 11, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM MST /9 AM
* WHAT...Snow and blowing snow occurring. Plan on slippery road
conditions. In addition, areas of poor visibility are
expected. Tree branches could fall as well. Additional snow
accumulations of up to two inches are expected.
* WHERE...Portions of northeast Colorado, northwest Kansas, west
central Kansas and southwest Nebraska.
* WHEN...Until 8 AM Thursday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Winds gusting as high as 50 mph will
cause areas of blowing and drifting snow.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means periods
of snow and blowing snow will cause primarily travel
difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited
visibilities, and use caution while driving. The latest road
conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by
calling 5 1 1.
- See more at NOAA