- Winter Weather Advisory issued January 20 at 10:03PM CST until January 22 at 6:00AM CST by NWS
- Effective: 6 a.m. on Sunday, Jan. 21, 2018
- Expires: 6 a.m. on Monday, Jan. 22, 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM CST /5 AM
MST/ SUNDAY TO 6 AM CST /5 AM MST/ MONDAY...
* TIMING...Drizzle and freezing drizzle will begin early Sunday
morning, with rain developing Sunday afternoon. All
precipitation will quickly change to snow around sunset Sunday.
Light snow will continue Sunday night, accompanied by strong NW
winds with gusts to 45 mph. Snow and blowing snow will end late
* MAIN IMPACT...A few slick spots are possible Sunday morning.
Snow, along with blowing and drifting snow, will result in
travel difficulties Sunday evening into early Monday. Expect
slick roads and reduced visibilities. Snow amounts of 1 to 3
inches are expected, along with significant drifting.
- See more at NOAA