- Heat Advisory issued July 26 at 5:02PM CDT until July 26 at 8:00PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 5:02 p.m. on Wednesday, July 26, 2017
- Expires: 8 p.m. on Wednesday, July 26, 2017
...HEAT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
* Heat Index Values...around 105 due to temperatures in the mid
90s...and dewpoints around 70.
* Timing...heat indices have peaked and will begin to diminish as
we move through the early evening hours.
* Impacts...Outdoor workers are at risk for heat exhaustion or
heat stroke this afternoon. Children and pets are also at risk
if left in unattended cars.
- See more at NOAA