- Flood Warning issued May 19 at 9:54PM CDT until May 25 at 5:30AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 9:54 p.m. on Friday, May 19, 2017
- Expires: 5:30 a.m. on Thursday, May 25, 2017
The National Weather Service in Wichita has issued a
* Flood Warning for...
Northeastern Harvey County in south central Kansas...
* Until 1000 AM CDT Saturday.
* At 952 PM CDT, law enforcement reported a few roads flooded near
and just northeast of Newton. Doppler radar estimated 2 to 2.5
inches of rainfall had occurred in northeast Harvey county from
storms earlier this evening. Excessive runoff will lead to
additional flooding of low-lying areas, creeks and minor street
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Newton...Hesston...North Newton...Walton and Newton Airport.
This includes Interstate 135 between Mile Markers 31 and 42.
- See more at NOAA