- High Wind Warning issued January 22 at 3:06PM CST until January 22 at 5:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 3:06 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 22, 2018
- Expires: 5 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 22, 2018
...HIGH WIND WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM CST THIS AFTERNOON...
The National Weather Service in Dodge City has extended a High
Wind Warning until 5 PM CST this afternoon.
* TIMING...Through 5 PM CST this afternoon
* WINDS...Sustained 35 to 45 mph with occasional gusts around 60
* IMPACTS...Hazardous travel conditions expected along east-west
highways, especially around grain elevators. Light structural
damage and sporadic, intermittent power outages are also
possible in these winds.
- See more at NOAA