- Wind Advisory issued November 17 at 2:27PM CST until November 18 at 4:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: 2 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017
- Expires: 4 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 18, 2017
...Strong north to northwest winds will develop late tonight and
.Strong north to northwest winds will develop behind a cold front
after midnight across central Kansas and expand across southeast
Kansas toward dawn on Saturday morning. These strong and gusty
winds will continue across the entire area through early afternoon
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 4 PM CST
* Winds...Northwest at 25 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* Timing...of the strongest winds will be from late tonight
through early afternoon on Saturday.
* Impacts...include strong and sudden wind gusts and potential
for hazardous travel for high profile vehicles due to cross-
winds on east-west oriented roads and highways.
- See more at NOAA