- Winter Weather Advisory issued February 23 at 11:10PM CST until February 24 at 3:00PM CST by NWS
- Effective: midnight on Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018
- Expires: 3 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018
...Another round of winter weather expected overnight...
.Light freezing drizzle is expected to develop after midnight
tonight across portions of north central into northeast Kansas.
This will make for slick spots on roadways and elevated surfaces
late tonight and through the early afternoon on Saturday.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM CST
* WHAT...Freezing drizzle expected. Ice accumulations of around
one tenth of an inch are expected, with a light dusting of snow
possible Saturday morning.
* WHERE...Portions of central, east central, north central and
* WHEN...From midnight to 3 PM CST Saturday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The ice will result in difficult travel
conditions. Also be prepared for reduced visibilities at times.
- See more at NOAA